- Mediterranean Gold Plus | 提升健康水平
- Unparalleled and unlike any other in its category, Mediterranean Gold PLUS’s polyphenol-rich formulation – LePheno™, together with 22 types of fruits and vegetables extracts is vital for your health and wellness.
- LePheno (Grapefruit extract, Grape extract, Green Tea extract, Guarana extract, Black Carrot extract, Vitamin B3), Oxxynea (White & Red Grape, Orange, Grapefruit, Bilberry, Papaya, Pineapple, Strawberry, Apple, Apricot, Cherry, Blackcurrant, Tomato, Carrot, Green Tea, Olive, Broccoli, Green Cabbage, Onion, Garlic, Wheat Germ, Cucumber, Asparagus), Isomalto-Oligosaccharide (IMO), Oleactiv (Olive oil), Red Grape (Vinovia), L-arabinose, Chromium Yeast, Vitamin C
- How to consume
- Mix with 200ml of lukewarm water, consume 1 to 2 sachets per day
12 years old and above.
- Suitable for & FAQ
- 1. Should I take Mediterranean Gold PLUS before or after meal?
Mediterranean Gold Can be taken before or after meal. If you have gastric problem, it is recommended to consume the product after meal.2. Could Mediterranean Gold PLUS be taken with any medication or supplements?
It is recommended take Mediterranean Gold PLUS an hour before or after taking medication. However, Mediterranean Gold PLUS could be consumed together with REOXlife Potent or any fruit juices. Do avoid taking it with tea, coffee or any hot beverages.3. Will Mediterranean Gold Plus cause any side effects?
Mediterranean Gold Plus will not cause any side effects as it is derived from natural ingredients without harmful chemicals.4. Is Mediterranean Gold PLUS suitable for vegetarians, diabetics, pregnant women, and children?
This product is suitable for vegetarians (this product does contain garlic and onion extracts). Diabetics and children of 12 years old and above. For pregnant women, please seek consultation from healthcare professionals or doctor before consuming.5. Where is Mediterranean Gold PLUS formulated?
Mediterranean Gold PLUS is formulated in France by Legacy Science.