- All online orders received with payments completed before 12:00 midnight will be processed on the next working day and will be delivered within 3 to 7 working days except outskirt areas.
- A “Working Day” means Monday to Friday, and does not include Saturday, Sunday and state or public or federal holidays. However, some of our courier partners do deliver on Saturdays before 1:00 pm.
- Please note that we do not deliver parcels to PO Box addresses. We suggest that the parcel delivery be made to a home or business address where someone is available to receive and sign for the delivery during working hours.
- Changes to the shipping and billing address will not be entertained after the online order has been confirmed.
- Return Legacy is not responsible for any delays caused by events beyond its control.
- Our courier partner will deliver the parcel to the address stated in the consignment note. In the event that you and your representative are unavailable to receive the parcel, our courier partner will make a maximum of 2 attempts before returning the parcel to Return Legacy. A “Reshipment Fee” will be incurred under such circumstances.
- Return Legacy offers free shipping to any address within Malaysia for orders above a minimum spend of RM100.
- All orders under RM100 will incur a flat rate of RM10 for West Malaysia and RM16 for East Malaysia. Shipping charge will be added to your order prior to the point of payment in the e-shopping process.
- Once your order has been made from our eCommerce website, you will be able to track the product(s) movement on your user login account.
Receipt of Products:
- In the event of any manufacturing defects, product(s) damaged in transit, missing product(s) and/or product(s) were incorrectly shipped, please do not remove any tag or take out the product from the original packaging. We would recommend you to send an email to our Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 working days.
- However, this guarantee does not extend to intentionally damaged products, mishandled products or contamination due to expiry, negligence or deliberate acts.
- As a policy of the company, product purchased cannot be returned in order for cash refund.
As a policy of the company, product purchased cannot be returned in order for cash refund.